- There’s finally a feature profile of Michelle Pfieffer that includes this movie as one of a few recent or upcoming projects marking a return to regular work for one of the great actors of her generation.
The Florida Project
- Now that it’s in theaters I’m seeing a lot more online advertising for the movie that uses the key art to drive ticket sales.
War For The Planet Of The Apes
- TV spots like this one have highlighted the drama and tension in the story as the movie comes to home video.
- Kevin Spacey’s inspirational speech about being brazen and bold with a bank robbery scheme is used in a TV spot promoting the digital home video release of the movie, which is nice because it basically describes the movie as well.
The Emoji Movie
- A commercial promoting the movie’s home video release has a Halloween theme, framing it as a “spook-tacular” good time. A bit of a stretch, but what are you going to do?
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Disney World and Disneyland were both announced as the home for Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire, a “hyper-reality” experience set during the time of the early Rebellion, allowing park visitors to strap on gear and work with K-2SO to complete a mission. You can view the trailer here.